The beautiful Natural New Age Mum is doing a really FUN blog hop and asked me to share a peek inside my fridge.
Mine is chaos at the moment as we get ready for friends and family for my youngest 3rd birthday, and it's only tiny soo looks crazy! So I couldn't really take a shot of what it would normally look like but here is a peek and some of the contents XX
I do apologise in advance that I did not have the time to make it pretty or time it to just after shopping! Maybe I will do another one down the track!
(pulled some of it out as it is chockers in there at the moment!!)
|Pulled some out so you get an idea of how much veg we always have in our fridge, 3/4 of our fridge is always vegetables!!|
So what are some of thin gs in my fridge?
- Local Product Gourmet garden tubes
- Local Product Pomodora's Dressing
- Local Product - a beautiful local coffee
- Local Product Noosa Chili Jam
- Organic Butter
- Assorted Cheeses (many are local) always parmesan, feta
- Coconut Water our favourite is Jt's coconut essence
- Local Product Maleny Dairies cream and yoghurts (couldn't even get to them behind all the fruit and jellies sorry), extra at the momet as making mini icecream's for my daughters birthday party. The best dairy products, so natural and rich.
- Wine I have been sent to review and cook with.
- Pro biotics
- Olive leaf extract
- Tomato paste
- Free range eggs, always in there!
- Sweet leaf stevia drops at the moment I have vanilla and chocolate
- Cottage cheese, sour cream (you can;t see this shelf
- Containers of pre made things, quinoa, cooked lentils in stock, eays things to throw meals together with, tabouli, hummus. LOTS of pumpkin at the moment from all the carving from halloween!!
I actually always cook too much too, think rice, lentils etc so always have containers of that too!
- Containers of leftovers
- Party Food prep
- A pre made juice (from juicer - I always make in batches so morning juice and one for later)
- Lots of fruit and vegetables
- I always normally have bowls and containers of easy grab snacks for the kids, cherry tomatoes, hard boiled eggs, green beans, celery sticks, blueberries, snow peas so they can just open and grab a snack and a few containers of grated carrot, cheese, beetroot for easy school wraps but no room at the moment.
- Curry paste, some Asian sauces and condiments, sundried tomatoes, a sauce that has been in there since ...when I am not sure haha! Local chutneys and jams.
If I had time to take all the party food prep out and tidy it up and time ot with shopping day I would have given you some gorgeous pics, but I'm a busy single mum of two kiddos and have had an insane couple of weeks and a big weekend so you just have to get the idea! Haha