Delicious and refreshing, perfect for entertaining or a relaxing afternoon.
Smells and tastes beautiful.
- 2 tablespoons Lotuseed Chai
- 4 cups water
- 2 cups Sanitarium Almond milk
- Vanilla Soy Vanilla Bliss Icecream
- BeeMan Honey
- In a saucepan place the 4 cups water and 2 tablespoons Chai.
- Bring to the boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Strain into a second saucepan and combine with the almond milk.
- Simmer for 6 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Sweeten to taste with Beeman Honey
- Allow to cool.
- When cooled chill in the fridge until lovely and cold.
- Pour chilled chai into a decorative serving glasses.
- Top each one with a scoop of the vanilla bliss soy ice cream.
- Put as little or as much ice cream to taste.
- Beautiful for cooling off on a hot day.
- Great for entertaining
- Make a Chai slushie by pouring cooled prepared chai with almond milk into a shallow dish, freeze. When frozen remove from freezer and put in a blender until it is a slushie consistency, serve in decorative glass with spoon.
LIKE my recipes?
VOTE for me in the Circle Of Moms Top 25 Vegetarian Mummy Bloggers! I've been nominated!VOTE HERE - 1 click voting x Thank you!!
Maleny IGA makes it easy for you to support locals.
*Maleny IGA has in-store local supplier & gluten free shelf labelling.
*Online shopping & home delivery across the sunshine coast with easy local supplier tags.
*Weekly local recipe card using local ingredients by local Author Rebecca Mugridge available in-store & on our website.
*Regular local product demos & tastings.
*CBC Program – 2012 raised $144,000 for local charities.
Maleny Supa IGA • 26 Maple St, Maleny • Ph: 5494 2257
Recipe & Food Image Photography ©RebeccaMugridge 2012