It's hot but you still like to get together with friends and chat over a coffee, or take some time for yourself and sit with a coffee so this is a great recipe you can pre make and enjoy with friends and best of all it's healthy!
- 1/4 cup cold made up coffee
- I love organic coffee's and my local Montville Coffee
- 1 tablespoon Macca Powder (optional)
- 1 tablespoon organic cocoa or cacao (I used Planet Organic - organic, natural cocoa powder)
- 1 tablespoon cold pressed flax seed oil
- 1 litre organic soy, almond milk or real milk like Maleny Dairies
- 1 tablespoon dark agave, raw honey
- Sweet Leaf liquid chocoate stevia
- to taste (optional)
- Blend together all ingredients except the stevia
- Taste and then sweeten with stevia to your personal taste preference
- Chill in the fridge
- Serve in decorative glasses
- Sprinkle a little cocoa powder on top to serve
- I made my coffee, strong in a stove top percolator then let completely cool.
- Make it more chocolately by adding some drops of liquid chocolate stevia (YUM, natural, chemical and sugar free!)
- You can leave the cocoa out and even increase the coffee to taste for a strong coffee version.
- Serve as a cocktail with a little dash of a coffee liqueur.