Looking for an idea?
I LOVE a food gift basket!
Food gift baskets are such an exciting present to give at this time of year.
Everybody eats, so food gifts are practical and a delight. Plus they can be so very thoughtful and personal by tailor making to the giftee. There really is something you can buy for everyone. From a gourmet delight style, to a healthy life goodness pack, to a nutty delight, a gorgeous gluten free, a fresh fruit splendour, a bakers basket of ingredients, organic delights, a nut free/dairy free or a tasty cheese platter. So many varieties! Make your own style and make it personal to the person you are giving it too.
Here is some I did up for friends and family.
Healthy Life -Chocolate Love
Gourmet Goodies - great as a packed basket or as individual gifts
Gorgeous Gluten free
- Choccies and Nuts
- Local Product Love
- Olives and Cheese
- Wine, cheese and crackers
- Home Staples - lovely free range eggs, raw organic honey, beautiful sourdough bread, lovely tea and coffee, jams, chutneys
- Baking Bounty - full of wonderful types of flours like spelt, rice, amaranth and baking bits and pieces like coconut sugar, stevia, honey, agave, cacao, cocoa, nuts, seeds and dried fruits, a tea towel or two, maybe some cookie cutters - this also looks gorgeous in a beautiful baking tin.
- Kids Baking Baskets - these are so much fun to put together for kids, including all the usual ingredients with some baking tools and cookie cutters and even a little apron and cookbook, makes them a real hit.
- Juicing sensations. What could be better for someone that likes a juice that a basket full of fresh, organic juicing goodies and maybe even a new juice jar, metal straw or two as well?
All the pictured ideas you see here were gift baskets we designed ourselves and bought from the Maleny Supa IGA ( I was not sponsored to do this post in any way)